|In connection with your transaction, the above dealership may obtain information about you as described in this notice.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
- Information we receive from a customer reporting agency (e.g., credit bureau).
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing
services on our behalf of to financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such
disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to
non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those dealership personnel who need know that
information in order to determine your eligibility for products and services, and to provide you with products and
services, and to others who are subject to confidentiality provisions and restrictions that prohibit use of information
beyond the performance of specified services. To guard your nonpublic personal information we maintain physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards.